I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Friday 30 October 2009

Hello and Goodbye!

As I heavily hinted to in the last post I am back in Wales and ready to turn my hand to blogging again.The new Amlwch to Magor can be found at:

www.amlwch-magor.blogspot.com

If your blog list still links to this site please can you change it to the new address (please, pretty please!)

Also it seems that both Welsh Political News and the Welsh Political Index have both died a death while I'm away - can anyone tell me if there's still a good Welsh political blog aggregator out there for me to get back to speed on who's still blogging and which new people I need to catch up on?

This will be the last post on this address, so goodbye and see you HERE!

1 comment:

Dissertation Proposal said...

Hello and Goodbye! <--
that's what i was looking for
Proposal Dissertation