I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Tuesday 9 December 2008

First Female Party Leader

So Kirsty "Rainbow-Wrecker" Williams eases to victory in the all-female Lib Dem leadership campaign by some 60% to 40%. I won't comment much for now because I'm still off blogging until the Christmas holidays (although it certainly does make the Labour Leadership contest a damn sight more interesting as Kirsty will be clearly be pressing the One Wales Government skeptics (i.e. Huw Lewis) to dump Plaid and restart the Lib-Lab if he wins). I'll let Confused for Cardiff have the last word (for now) on this one:

Kirsty's new Shadow Shadow Cabinet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm still off blogging until the Christmas holidays"

For heaven's sake, don't start again. This is one of the worst blogs in Wales.

Hen Ferchetan said...

I love the fact that I'm being criticed by someone who has such a boring life they can't think of anything more interesting to do on Christmas Day than read and comment on political blogs - and not just reading the good ones on Christmas Day, he even finds time to read one of the worst blogs in Wales on Christmas Day. How terribly sad.

Anonymous said...

Actually, he's right. This is not a very good blog.

Anonymous said...

It's not that bad. There are worse. Just lacks a little bite.

eda said...

飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,按摩棒,跳蛋,跳蛋,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,跳蛋,男女,潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲