I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Tuesday 17 June 2008

The only DJ in the village?


The BBC website has a listing for BBC Radio Cymru's programmes, one of which is on Saturday afternoon hosted by long-time DJ Dafydd Du. Here's the bilingual listing for that programme...


21 Jun 2008 12:30 -15:00
BBC Radio Cymru
21/06/2008
Cerddoriaeth a sgwrs gyda Dafydd Du.
Music and chat with Daffyd Du.

I guess the Little Britain influence is strong at the BBC. Seriously though, which BBC idiot translated the correct Dafydd to the dodgy Daffyd!

No comments: