I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Break's Over

A week is a long time in politics they say - really? After nearly a week and a half away I struggle to find anything really interesting that's changed while I ignored newspapers and blogs.

Yes OK in Wales we had Rhodri's big speech ("we will fight Plaid at the May elections" - waw, what a shocking revelation!), in the UK we've had the first nationalization of a company for goodness knows how long, in Europe we've had the birth of the new nation of Kosova and in the World we have Obama becoming the Democratic frontrunner - but to be honest there's nothing there to excite me too much! I really was hoping for a Rhodri dogging scandal too!

Oh well, if there is one thing I've learnt in the first few weeks of blogging it's that there's always something I can find to say about even the most boring of subjects, so here we go again....!

No comments: