I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Friday 22 August 2008

Live Choirs

A quick note following on from my post about Last Choir Standing it seems that there will be a chance to see both Welsh Choirs singing live next week.

If either or both choirs survive Saturday's vote (It would help if you voted!) I understand that they will sing at the London welcome home party for the Olympic Team. Whatever happens on Saturday Only Men Aloud! have been invited by the Assembly to sing at the Welsh reception to the Welsh athletes down the Bay while there's talk of Ysgol Glanaethwy being invited to sing on the Monday night of Bryn Terfel's festival at the Faenol in Bangor.

If you get the chance to go to any of those events, go for it. If you can't make it then make sure you watch Last Choir Standing on Saturday (and VOTE - preferably for the kids of Ysgol Glanaethwy!)

No comments: