I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Earthquake Mark 2?

With Labour MP John MacDougall dying after a long illness there will be another by-election in Scotland, this time in Glenrothes (Fife). Labour have a 10,664 majority over the SNP. While usually this would a huge insurmountable majority it is 3,000 less than the one Labour failed to defend in Glasgow East.

Here we go again...

Update: Ordo notes a new YouGov poll giving the SNP 19 points over Labour in Scotland as a whole (44-25). Just three months ago YouGov had the parties 1 point apart at 33-32 .

No comments: