I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Friday 16 May 2008

Hmm I Wonder

A Daily Mirror reader writes in to his favorite paper saying...

I don't understand why Sarah Ferguson has such a low self image

I would advise the worried writer to turn to page 29 of the same edition where regular Mirror columnist Paul Routledge says...

Britain is eating itself to death says the Duchess of Pork, oh sorry York. She's certainly doing her best to help, having ballooned to 15st 10lbs at one point.

Yes, i wonder just why she has such a low self-image...!

No comments: