I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Friday 9 May 2008

Spinning Harri

New London Mayor Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson (honestly!) has hired a new Director of Communications to spin his way through his term as the Chief of the English capital.

The man with the impossible job of containing Boris is ex BBC Cymru, BBC Wales and BBC reporter Guto Harri.

Apparently Guto has spent the last few weeks advising the ex-opposition and future leader (but currently who knows what) of Zimbabwe Morgan Tsvangirai. According to Guto Harri

If I can handle Zimbabwean politics I should be able to handle Boris Johnson


Don't be so sure!

No comments: