I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Tuesday 29 January 2008

So Close Now!

Wales team to thrash England:

WALES: Lee Byrne; Shane Williams, Sonny Parker, Gavin Henson, Mark Jones; James Hook, Mike Phillips; Duncan Jones, Huw Bennett, Adam Jones, Ian Gough, Alun-Wyn Jones, Jonathan Thomas, Martyn Williams, Ryan Jones ©.
REPLACEMENTS: Matthew Rees, Gethin Jenkins, Ian Evans, Alix Popham, Gareth Cooper, Stephen Jones, Tom Shanklin

Guess we'll all be osprey fans on Saturday!

2 comments:

Miss Wagstaff said...

Excellent start to the world of blogging. You'll have to slow down or you'll burn out soon :)

Seriously, you should ask to be added to 'Welsh Political News' in order to increase your readership. There's a link on my blog under the 'Resources' heading.

Keep up the good work.

Hen Ferchetan said...

Thanks Miss, I've asked Welsh Political News very very nicely!