I'm the Hen Ferchetan. This is my take on the world through the eyes of Wales. While mostly about Welsh politics (that most famous of dour topics!) I try to scatter some humour around, but I doubt anyone but me will find it funny! Have a read, and if it bores you then feel free to never come back!

Sunday 13 January 2008

The Sunday Funnies

It's Sunday and I'm bored. Sunday's not a day to talk politics, so count this as a just as unfunny equivilant of the cartoon stiprs in the middle of the Sun.

In the News

EasyJet deny that new seating arrangements is taking cost-cutting too far



Online Game of the Week

Stick Cricket - Warning: Don't click on this link unless you have at least two hours to spare!



Picture of the Week

Bad Taste Joke of the Week

Two Iraqis walk into a bar - boom boom

Video of the Week

Some people are unlucky, some people are accident prone, others are.....well....stupid


No comments: